Thursday 12 September 2013

Rooves and Lentils

Meep!
I love the roof...it's so cool! Well, during the day it's pretty hot on the roof, actually, but during the night it's nice and warm :3

Did you know that different countries have different tiles on the roof, sometimes? Humans are so weird...
And different countries have different foods and stuff...what's wrong with all eating the same food?

*By the way, speaking of food, a couple of days ago, my sister asked me to open a jar of lentils for her; I did, and got lentil juice all over my fingers. Treacle went frantic for the juice! So, as there was lots of left over juice in the jar, I poured it in his cat bowl - he drank it all up in about 5 seconds! But then he was sick...odd.*

And, lastly, here is a photo of me being static!
You see, if I go on the hammock (which I do, and love) then I sort of slides around a lot (I suppose having 3 legs doesn't help improve matters) and gets all static...then I go and sit down somewhere with all my fur on end :3


~Treacle

No comments:

Post a Comment