Saturday 6 July 2013

Ticks, Smells and Baths?

Meep!
Treacle here!
First of all, I've got a tick embedded in my neck D: it's not nice! Especially as, being three-legged, I can't scratch it properly. 
*Did you know cats "know" they have 4 legs by instinct?*
Anyway, Kiny put some butter on it because apparently it's supposed to get the tick out - fail. I think the tick's dead, so it won't come out.
Now my fur is covered in butter...and Kiny is suggesting to her parents to give me a bath tonight! I wonder what it'll be like...
*Mum says "I guess so."*
Eek! Also, Kiny, today and about a week ago, has had a funny UFS (Unidentified Flying Smell) on her hands! And every time she has it, she goes down to the bottom of the garden with a camera, and then comes back. I wonder why? O.O
*Simply because both times I found a shrew in the swimming pool! So cute!*
But not as cute as me, of course?
*No :3*
Good.
*Cats don't eat shrews, generally, as they produce a nasty smell...lol*
 
Well, bye for now, and I'll tell you about my bath... O.O
 
~Treacle

2 comments: