Monday 29 July 2013

Humans Are Weird - Fact of Life

Humans are weird, you know?
Mine calls me weird names and takes photos all the time and rushes onto the roof whenever there's lightning. That's just asking for trouble, isn't it? Plus, she takes her camera thing with her. 
 
But Humans have their good sides too :3 for instance, mine scratches my ear. Cats know by instinct that they have 4 legs, you know. But as I only have 3, I cant scratch my left ear >.< which is very, very annoying. But Kiny is very nice and scratches it for me ^.^
*Poor Treacle! He does look odd when he wiggles his side, as if he had a leg there, and tries to scratch his ear...*
Now our humans are about to eat supper and go to bed. Just when us cats are getting active! So weird!
Well, anyway, I need to go and chase Humbug :3 see youuuuuuuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment